Monday, February 08, 2010

Stressed

I woke up this morning just knowing the day wasn't going to be a good one. I couldn't sleep last night, I think I finally dozed off around 2 only to have to get up at 5:30 for work. Not pleasant. So it was snowing but I decided to drive to work because I had a cardiologist appointment right after my shift. I literally got 100 feet down the road and while stopping to turn onto main street going probably 5mph I skidded out. Luckily it was just into the grass on the side not out into main street but still. At work I got the main desk which was nice. I did some homework and got all my assignments for tomorrow done, it's the ones that are due Thursday that are killing me. While at work I got a call from Dr. Paul's office telling me they couldn't order my orthotics until I paid for them. They told me three times last week they were covered. Well they aren't and I don't have 500$ to buy new ones so for now I have to do without. Decided to walk to the cardiologist instead of drive. I got halfway there and realized I had left all my paperwork in the trainers office when I had stopped in there before I left to get my insurance forms. Walked all the way back then back to BroMen just in time. Today I had an EKG ran the Dr. said it looked pretty normal but he ordered an echo cardiogram and a stress test. He said that abnormal heart beats are something some people are born with but can lay dormant for years. He thinks that now that it has happened twice it will continue to happen and possibly more frequently until we find out why it is occurring. Once we find out why he said we should be able to fix it without any problems. I came back ate lunch with Karen and Britt and then went to a meeting with my Senior Sem teacher. I have four papers due Thursday for that class and am struggling. I spent the hour I had left of my day before practice laying on my bed with nothing on. Life is stressing me out lately. In a world so heavily based on money not having it can make life rough. Practice was alright today not a usual pregame one but survivable. I grabbed some dinner then headed to the girls house to watch the Bachelor. It was too snowy to drive across town to church and I should have done homework but after the day I had I wanted nothing more than to just be. I am going to bed now hoping for a better tomorrow and if I'm lucky....a snow day:)

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to taste radical stuff. Right now I'm fabricating my own pv panels. I'm doing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a really amazing website that explains how to contruct solar panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how accurate the data given there is. If some people over here who have xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd highly value it, cauze I really like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people are great.