Thursday, February 18, 2010

Low Key

Ahh Wednesday. Today was low key as far as midweeks go for me and I loved it. We got in late last night from Augustana. We won by a lot. I had to work this morning and be up by 7:30, not fun. I was a sleepy bear but on I trudged. I started work with a little cleaning. Then I wrote 2 papers. The 3 hours drug on like no other today. I spent so me time shooting the breeze in the training room. I read the entire Pantagraph. Finally 11:00 graced me with its presence and I was liberated. Chilled for a little bit then went to meet the girls for lunch. I had some organic salad, looked like weeds, tasted like yum. After lunch I loaded up and headed home, I didn't have much to do around here. I spent the afternoon running around outside with Sammy and playing with Maddy and Roger. Went to youth, we had lots of kids and very few helpers tonight. Everything went suprisingly well. We worked on ironing out the details for Jr. High CIY this weekend we are taking a group of 36. I can't go because of basketball:( Came back to school and Karen and I headed over to the girls house. Only Stacey was home so we bothered her for a bit. She went and did homework and we hung out by ourselves in their house. It's kinda weird that we hang out there without them all the time...I think they just expect it of us. We watched some basketball and the Olympics before heading back to our abodes. No night class tomorrow means Thursday shouldn't be too bad!

Carrie Out

No comments: