Monday, February 15, 2010

Great Weekend

Today was a tired day. I had a great and busy weekend. Friday I worked, went to 4th grade practiced and then went home for Bren's senior night. After the game I met my teammates at the movies to see "Valentine's Day," it wasn't bad. Saturday was senior day and Pink Zone festivities. I spent the whole afternoon before the game with Christina, it was our day of fun. Mal, Elyse, Sarah, Roman, and Jason all got in a little before we had to head to the gym so we hung with them for a bit. The game was ugly but we won and there were a lot of people there which made it worth it. Christina and I got some neat gifts and videos from our teammates and after dinner with the parents the true celebrating began. It was a great night with great friends that led to me going to bed at 4:30 am yesterday morning, but it was worth it. Yesterday was spent at the church we had a youth fundraiser. After 6 hours of work we made a decent amount of money for the youth fund which is awesome. Woke up at 5:30 this morning and hated it. 6 am's suck. I didn't do much at work, really I can't remember what I did at all for those 3 hours, ha. When I got off I do remember taking a 2 hour nap, awesome. Met Karen and Christina for lunch, Mac n' Cheese never disappoints. I had a 1pm meeting with my Senior Sem teacher, she never came. This was frustrating because I the meeting was about our papers that are due this week. I can't start them until I meet with her and today I actually had free time to work on them. Wasted away the afternoon in utterly boring fashion. Practice was a marathon today and Coach was getting on everyones nerves. Showered and grabbed some food then headed across town to BCC for Bren's basketball game. They lost by a few but it was a decent game. Ate some yums at Avanti's then came back here. Tomorrow I only have class in the morning then it's on to Augustana.

Carrie Out

No comments: