Thursday, February 18, 2010

Learned

Top 10 Things I learned today:

1. I can get ready for class in under 10 minutes, all I need is a tooth brush and a hairbrush.
2. No one really ever drinks anything hot, so I don't know why we say it. Warm sure but hot well it burns your mouth right up. Not pleasant.
3. When Cam isn't in class, I don't get in trouble as much.
4. Talking about the same topic for 3 consecutive hours is never engaging.
5. Processed chicken, or any meat for that matter, is sketchy.
6. Abe Lincoln's Mom died when he was young. His father brought home, not bought a new wife.
7. Stuffed Ground Hog's are Internet sensations.
8. Sleepy bear's need caves to hibernate in.
9. Practice's with 10 people and all full court drills are quite tiring.
10. Thursdays without night class are the BEST!

Carrie Out

No comments: