Wednesday, February 03, 2010

List

I'm feeling a little stressed right now so I am gonna work on the postives of the day.

1. I wrote four lesson plans while at work this morning, meaning I had very little homework for the rest of the day.
2. Angel and Hope visited me at work and made me laugh.
3. I got fingerprinted to be cleared to work in the schools. The machine was cool very CSI.
4. I was home in Minier by 12:15.
5. I had time to go to the bank.
6. I watched "Last Chance Harvey," which I have wanted to see.
7. Ate half a box of popsicles. I had been craving them badly and we happend to have a box.
8. Played with the animals.
9. Got the rest of my homework done before dinner.
10. Had roast, potatoes, and carrots for dinner, yum.
11. We had a lot of kids at youth group tonight and there were no major problems.
12. Actually had time to shave my legs:)
13. Will be in bed before midnight.

Carrie Out

No comments: