Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homework Homework

I have been running a homework marathon the last two days. Not having a Tuesday night game this week was a God send, it allowed me to do some work prior to Wednesday. I actually went to the library yesterday for 2 hours. Cam and I had to write up a report on a 4th grade Basal reader. It wasn't hard just legnthy and time consuming but we got it done. After it took 2 hours to do I was even more grateful that we didn't have a game because we wouldn't have had the time to do it today. Got up this morning to head off to 8am work. It was snowing when I walked, slippery sidewalks are tricky. I have yet to fall this year (knock on wood) but have often slipped but corrected myself. I don't like it. At work I once again worked on homework. I am teaching a Social Studies lesson on Friday and have lots of materials to type up and get together. After work I continued on homework until lunch. That's a lot of time dedicated to learning for me. Lunch consisted of organic baked potatos, always a crowd pleaser. After lunch I went to the library to print off all of my lesson materials as well as all my completed assignments for the week. I counted and I printed off over 100 sheets. I have killed a small rainforest this week, it's quite sad. Then I ventured to the Bloomington Public Library. I got my first ever library card, it's a big deal:) Anyways I used it to check out picture books on professional baseball teams in the Midwest and then I had to leave. I am such a nerd all the other books were tempting me so I had to get out. Although I did check out a Walter D. Myers book simply for reading. Then it was onward to home. I spent my time before work tying up homework, I got everything done just in time. Chilled with Brent and Monique for awhile ate some dinner then headed to church. We were short on kids and sponsors tonight but we managed. I have spent the rest of my night organizing the thousands of assignments I have completed. Oh studenthood.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it