Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Papers, Papers, Every Where

Last night was a late one we played a game at Milikin and thanks to the weather a short trip was turned into a long way. No worries though we won and we got there and back without incident. Chris Gregory my friend from Lincoln goes to Milikin now so he came to see me. It was nice to see him and catch up, some days I miss the LC gang. Started the day off tired and not wanting to go to work, much like every Wednesday. Shirk was quite busy this morning which was a little surprising. I did some work and I also did some homework, fun times. When I got off I came home and did some more homework before meeting Karen, Christina, and Sean for lunch. An hour with those three is always interesting and entertaining. After lunch I decided to take a short nap. My eyes were tired and I couldn't focus any more so I figured it was the best option. I never got to sleep but my eyes appreciated the rest. Beth and Taylor came by to pay me for their PinkZone t-shirts so I spent some time talking with them. Then I loaded up the wagons and headed home. I left late today on purpose just in case the weather caused cancellation, but that equates me not having time to see Jodi and Trey whom I miss. Got home about an hour before I had to go to work. I ate some dinner, worked on my paper, and petted the animals. We had a lot of kids at youth tonight. February is a busy month for us we are gearing up for a youth fundraiser on Sunday and the next weekend we have CIY. I think we have the most activities in the shortest month. After youth Lys and I had a meeting with Norv just to gauge how things were going. When we were done I came straight back to school to finish my paper. Well it was done 45 minutes ago which left me enough time for a shower. Yeah! Four papers and four chapters of reading done, Wednesday nights always bring homework relief...or at least the illusion of it.

Carrie Out

No comments: