Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to Church

I went home for church this morning. I was debating going when I got up, now I am glad I did. I needed to be around people who actually talk to me and make me happy. The service was decent Norv preached a good 7 hours. Troy was sitting behind me being distracting and I was sitting with Lys playing with Lucy. That is why sermons should only be like 30 minutes, ha. then I talked to Toby for a little bit, he is too entertaining for his own wellbeing. The man is just not right. I ended up going to Highschool Sunday school our college class is done now and I don't feel comfortble in the 30 something married with kids class even though I talk to all of them. This turned out good as well those kids are awesome and always make me laugh. Went to Grandma and Grandpa's for the afternoon. I detailed the inside of my car I was carting around one to many insect carcasses, but now it is sparkly clean. I even got to read the Sunday paper I love the Sunday paper. Next I went to Lys for awhile to hang out and watch water polo, I have been an Olympics junkie too bad it's over. I stopped thru youth group before I came back to school. I was sent back with the makings for s'mores (using marshmellow fluff delicious), breakfast bars, and all the plastic utensils I need. I love shopping at MCC:) I came back here for a mandatory drug meeting it was uber boring I had to leave once for a coughing attack... dang tuberculosis. I coughed through the whole thing I think people think I'm diseased. Then I had a floor meeting again boring. Laundry followed which I am still doing and I got my books all ready for class tomorrow, I don't know if I am ready for challenging.

Carrie Out

No comments: