Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Classes

Hurray for not getting lost today...AT ALL!! Needless to say I was an uber dork and carried my campus map around with me all day, haha. No wonder I have no friends. Started off with some Chemistry and seeing as I have never ever taken a Chem class this could be crazy. We dove right in to some good old fashioned note taking. Then I met Amy for lunch how I love me a spinach salad. Creative writing was next our classroom is actually in an old house turned English building. My class meets in this tiny room in the basement with two big wooden tables and wooden chairs that creak everytime you move...mine never stopped creaking. I actually think I may enjoy this class, the teacher seemed cool she's originally from Boston and has a sweet accent. I then sprinted (or drove my car) across campus to get to my Philosophy class which started in 10 minutes. I made it just in time good thing I didn't walk. Basketball scrimmaging followed closely my feet were and are killing me the skin where the blisters were cracked and bled, painful. I ate dinner with the team it was an amalgam of foods consumed. I ventured to the Library on the way home to print off some readings for class, I already have to read like 4 chapters of crap, I hate school and it's dumb assignments. The night has been spent reading and buying text books online. Hurray money saving!

Carrie Out

No comments: