Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jam Packed

I woke up to a bright red right eye. I thought I had pinkeye it stayed that way most of the day. Till I found some magical drops and now it is just barely pink, hurray!! I was tired when I got up but lumbered off to Chemistry. More droning on and on about things I have never heard, but it's interesting. Came back to the room and slept until lunch I have been worn out this week. Creative writing came next we read some poetry then had 10 minutes to write a poem of our own using specific words on the board. I like that class for right now at least. Sprinted off to Philosophy and made it just in time, more and more notes. As I am typing right now I realize my hand is still sore from pages upon pages of writing. Went straight from class to basketball. It was soooo hot on the courts today. I was soaked so was everyone, but it was alright. A softball meeting came next. I was freezing in my own sweat because of the AC gross I know. More papers were signed then it was off to dinner...except I missed dinner. I ran to Kroger's and grabbed some Bagel Bites, tasty. The night has been filled with homework and I must go work some more. I don't have class tomorrow but I have millions of meetings and have to go to Lincoln to pick up transcripts.

Carrie Out

No comments: