Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its Football Season!!

It's 12:30 and I still need to shower, nice. Got up this morning and went to the trainer for my first year orthopedic screening. We had to go over my medical history forms and I had to do a few tests. I got red flagged because she didn't like what she saw and have to meet with Dr. Dustman from Sports Enhancement on Tuesday. Dumb arm messes me all up, but I haven't been seen for it in a long time maybe its a good thing. Also they are going to work together to establish a personal work out program for me to help stregnthen my weak arm and foot, that should be nice. I didn't end up going to Lincoln this morning I found out after 2 weeks of calling Lincoln that I could just run across town to the Normal campus and pick up my transcripts. Yeah for saving gas. My Coaches wanted to see me though so I made a promise to go visit soon, I miss them. This afternoon I also completed my health files and academic files with some simple paper work, I am almost on track. This afternoon I explored the library all 4 stories of it, it's pretty cool. I checked out some books and already read one this afternoon. I did some homework today to, I am really waiting on my Chem book to get in I ordered it online and need it. Ate dinner with the basketball team then met Denise to go watch Brents football game. I love football season. They lost 48-28 but Brent threw 2 touchdowns. We ate McDonalds then headed back here. Right now I am trying to decide if I want to get up in the morning to watch Ryker's soccer game. Decisions, decisions.

Carrie Out

No comments: