Friday, August 22, 2008

Trust in Me

Started off the day today at 12 and it was beautiful. I took a stroll to the caf and ate with Amy the food leaves a lot to be desired I settled for spinach and carrots a banana and grape juice. I'm sure I'll adjust at least I hope so. Then I ventured to the book store to buy, well...books. I bought 5 for one class cost me 150 bucks. I need 2 more one is 170 on it's own the other is like 50 this is ridiculous, like students aren't poor enough. Came back and chilled in my room for a bit before my basketball meeting. I got to meet all the team they seemed cool, we got our lockers and laundry bags and I talked to Coach for a few minutes. We had a potato bar for dinner tonight, I could really use some meat in my diet. I ate with Ryan and a few of the orientation leaders then they all decided we would take all the transfers to an ice cream place downtown via the Constitution Trail. I enjoyed the walk but passed on ice cream. We went to a hypnotist show tonight it was suprisingly entertaining and packed. Who knew you could make people do that kinda stuff? It just reminds me of the Jungle Book with Kaa the Snakes crazy eyes and his trust in me, ha! Well that consumed the day and I am still not tired but I could use a bit of water washing.

Carrie Out

No comments: