Monday, August 25, 2008

Lost and Late

I took Nyquil last night and apparently passed out until 11:30 this morning. I wasn't hungry but knew I needed to eat before class. I settled for some breakfast food I had in my room, Cheerios, raisins, yogurt, and cold medicine, ha. Then I headed to class, I apparently was pairing my room for Chemistry with my Education time slot. Needless to say I got lost but I was also late to class, what a great first impression. Ed class was way boring this little short guy stood and talked for 1 1/2 hours nonstop. I don't know what he was saying. I had to schedule "lab" hours which means I go to the local middle school and observe students 2 hours a week. I came back to my room and fell asleep again dang sickness. We started basketball scrimmaging today it went well. I was more out of shape than I thought and this cold isn't helping. I had to go to the trainer during our last match though I got blisters all over the bottom of my feet which busted and bled, lovely. I got to soak my feet in this iodine stuff which felt awesome, now they hurt a bit. Next I ventured over to the library to print off many a forms. The night was spent filling out these forms I had over 20 pages of medical history things to fill out asking questions about everything you could ever want to know. Then I filled out work study apps, whoo hooo. Well I have class at 9:30 tomorrow and I need some more restsky!

Carrie Out

No comments: