Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tuberculosis

So I once again rose nice and late, gloriousity. I headed to the Caf to meet Amy for lunch. Coach Smith found me on the way and I ended up eating with her and a recruit. The recruit didn't say much but it was nice to sit down and talk to Coach for awhile. The afternoon was spent running errands around town and picking up things I forgot. This consumed most of the afternoon it's nice living in bloomington for that reason... I can just run across town. When I got back I met Amy for dinner and actually ate with her this time, I discovered the grilled cheese, a staple in my college diet. I ended up going over to Amy's room for a little while talking with her and her roomate. I think I have tuberculosis I told this to Kale and he didn't know what it was, I find it highly entertaining. Me-"Tuberculosis is a lung diease you know they put people in that iron lung thing.... one time they did it to Daffy Duck on Looney Toons" Kale- "And then shot him in the face and his beak flipped around not where I go to gain knowledge." Haha, but really I am sick already, suckfest. Then I went to a house party thing with my basketball team, it was way awkward. I find large groups of people I don't know greatly intimadating, I just kinda chilled by myself. Whatever at least I went. I peaced out earliesh cause I don't feel too swell and that's it. Oh and Happy Birthday Justin!

Carrie Out

No comments: