Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Transfer Agnst

Wow I didn't realize it's been so long things will start to fall back to regular now that I am at school (although it's not any less crazy here). These first 2 days have been worse than expected. Transfer orientation is completely unorganized and very frustrating. We have little to do but the things we do have are not explained or clear and when you ask questions no one seems to know the answers. There are only 30 of us and we are pushed aside. Nothing has went well, all my paperwork is messed up and there are many things left undone. I moved in on Tuesday without a roomate I unpacked and spent my free time tucking everything away. I even got my walls all decorated then I got an email today saying someone is moving in. I do not like this at all I hate having someone in my room, especially when I don't know them. I like operating on my own schedule doing what I want to do without imposing on someone else or having them impose on me. This is not going to work out I am exploring alternate living situations. But this situation is not just me complaining all the transfers feel lost no one really knows what's going on and we've tried to get help. So far I have talked to 3 people and that was for a total of like 5 minutes, hopefully when all the athletes move in I'll make some friends but for now I will continue to bask in my confusing frustrations and hope it gets better.

Carrie Out

No comments: