Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm at IWU

I am officially all moved in...3rd floor no elevator, it was an adventure. Thank goodness for Troy, he came and helped me and Mom move in. He did all the hard labor, like carrying the fridge up 3 flights of stairs. He wins the prize. For those of you wondering Troy is a guy from church, I spent a lot of time with he and his wife Beth and their daughter Taylor this summer. They are really cool and have lots of toys I can play on like a go-cart and mini 4-wheeler. They just like to help out so Troy decided he would move me in, it was greatly appreciated. I actually lost my room key in the move in process, I have no idea where it is. I felt real dumb calling the office and telling them I lost my key, I could hear them making fun of me in the background. Good start eh? We went to a couple meetings this afternoon but they were sooo boring we opted out of the rest. Mom and I went grocery shopping for a little foodsky then went to Jimmy Johns. I love the Jimmy I had a Veggie it is the best. Mom left around 8 and I have spent the rest of the night unpacking things and putting them away, I even got some posters up already, I hate blank space. Well I must be off the Olympics are calling me.

Carrie Out

No comments: