Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day

Hello Labor Day weekend. I was going to get up and go to Ryker's soccer game this morning...but I didn't. I was waiting on the mail. I ordered my Chem book online and was really hoping it would be here. I have a test Thursday, but still no hope. I headed home around noon and spent the afternoon hanging out with Bren and Kale and playing with the dog. I miss my dog, and the boys too I guess. We went to Monicals for dinner it was delicious I haven't eaten there in a long while. Spent some time cruising the mall, actually I was looking for green shorts. I have to have them for softball practice. I was hoping to find some cheap so I didn't have to buy the bookstore ones. I think Mom may have found one pair for me. Then I went to Justin's apartment to watch the U of I football game, with him, Kaho, and Kale. A couple kids from highschool and some of their friends from college came over too. It was a fun way to pass the evening even though U of I lost. The passing game was entertaining though, I love football. I just got back in and took a quick shower. Now it's off to bed so I can get up for church in the morning.

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I just got Monicals tonight, because I read this blog and it made me crave it BIG TIME.