Monday, September 01, 2008

Weekend Away

I just rocked my cranium. I was laying on the bottom bunk watching Jon & Kate +8 and I sat up without remembering where I was. My head hurts. I went home yesterday morning to go to church. I like going home to church, all my favorite people are there. I spent the afternoon at Lys playing with Ryker and just hanging out. We played Lego's and Kazoos all afternoon my favorites. We had a little cookout last night for labor day/birthdays/Kale being home. I stayed at Lys then came home in the morning because Kale's flight was cancelled so he was still home. We did some stuff outside then sat around and watched movies because the remote doesn't work and we are lazy. I went back into Lys in the afternoon for Ryker's birthday dinner. It was the family and me, ha, but that's how it always is if Ryan or Lauren aren't around. I played with te kids and talked to everyone. It was fun and his cake was sweet, Lys made a Cleveland Browns football field. I stopped thru home before I headed back and grabbed some dinner. I talked to Lauren on the way back to school I miss her. The night back at school was spent on homework, first at the library then here in the room. Well I still need to shower so once Jon & Kate is over it's raining water.

Carrie Out

No comments: