Thursday, September 25, 2008

Old Friends

I woke up dead tired this morning, I could not get my eyes to open. Finally roused myself out of bed and headed to Chemistry. I was so entirely lost today, I did not comprehend a single thing she was saying. Its just very frustrating especially since I'm already struggling to concentrate in class. Tomorrow morning I am meeting Mr. Troll for help and then have a class review session later in the afternoon, hopefully it helps. Between classes I filled out my field log for education class, watched some TV, and ate lunch...by myself. Went to Creative Writing class. We moved onto short stories today and just spent some time discussing. My philosophy class was cancelled much to my enjoyment. Gave me time to do my shoulder rehab before basketball practice. Basketball was good, everyone is kinda fatigued. We tried on shoes but no one liked the models we had to choose from so Coach is trying to get some new ones. Rushed through a shower then went to Britney, Chelsea, and Sasha's (friends from highschool) apartment for dinner. We had chicken alfredo, breadsticks, and Tanner's Orchard cider, it was good stuff. Spent the evening juts hanging out catching up and watching some TV. I really enjoyed myself, I miss talking to people. Headed to the campus house about 8:30 for worship then we had small groups at 9. This week we spent a lot of time praying for each other which was neat. We studied the story of Noah's Ark, always interesting. We worked through our schedules and picked days to hang out and do stuff, so yeah for me making some friends! Kip had his procedure today and they didn't even find a blockage. I don't know what that means but I'm glad it went okay. Hopefully he can get out soon.

Carrie Out

No comments: