Saturday, September 06, 2008

Football Friday

Ahh about how I didn't have to get up for anything this morning. I rose at about 10 at my own accord, glorious. Fiddled around in my room then went and met Amy for lunch, chili cheese nachos and grilled cheese. I decided since I didn't have practice or anything today I could eat whatever I wanted. Then I went to Shirk and worked out for a bit. I lifted, did abs, biked, and shot some baskets. That was the extent of my day, with a little reading thrown in here and there. Then I went and picked up Justin and brought him home to Brent's football game. Before the game I went to Grandma and Grandpa's so that I could get some air in my tires cause they were looking a lil flatsky. I ran home and did my laundry cause hey if I'm there I might as well do it for free. The game was alright, they lost again. The defense is terrible. Brent threw for 3 td's and 2 int's. At least the int's weren't blatantly terrible. I tried to video tape the game to send to Kale, we will have to wait and see if it works. Battery died in the 3rd quarter anyways. Troy, Beth, and Taylor were there so I sat and talked to them the whole second half. I am supposed to go to a cookout at their house tomorrow. After the game I waited around for Juffy then we headed back. It was very foggy, couldn't see far past the hood of the car. Makes me nervous, but we made it.

Carrie Out

No comments: