Monday, September 08, 2008

Fire Alarm

I thought I was tucking into a good nights rest last night...I thought wrong. The fire alarm started blaring at 1:30 the building cleared. We stood on the street in the freezing cold as the fire trucks and campus security pulled up. About 100 college students shivering in shorts and t-shirts, fun fun. We were out for about 30 mins then came back in to sleep the night away, or sleep for about 4 more hours. The fire alarm went off again at 5:00 this morning. Once again we filed out into the cold. Needless to say I have been tired today. When class time finally rolled around I headed to the Jr. High I was paired with an 8th grade girl with pink hair, nice. She was very cooperative and we worked on science. Ryan Hopp is at the school the same time as me so we sat and talked some football as we waited, good times. Went to the trainers for a quick meeting then headed to lunch, I ate grilled cheese imagine that. Education class was alright not as boring as usuall. I came back to the room and did homework before I headed back to the trainer. I was give na personalized workout/rehab plan, hurray stupid arm. Went to basketball, I was tired already and we had zero subs doesn't add up to success. I did my rehab after practice then was supposed to go to a softball cookout, except I was already late and then never found the house. By that time the caf was closed so after I gave up my scavenging I scraped 3.82 in change and bought a sandwich. The night entailed more homework while watching Jon & Kate +8 and the Packers game. Which I am sorry but just isn't as exciting without Brett.

Carrie Out

No comments: