Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Waking Up

I woke up early again today I don't know why I keep doing that. I am exhausted when I go to sleep yet still wake up 3-4 times a night, annoying. Got up and headed to the Junior High this morning. It was early I didn't want to run into traffic or get distracted get lost and be late so I left early. Turns out way early I got there about a half hour before I needed to be and ended up sitting forever in the lobby. It was just an overview day nothing exciting. Came back and relaxed for a few minutes before spending the afternoon on the run. Lunch was eaten in 10 minutes then I ran off to education class, it was boring. Then I sprinted to Chemistry Lab, it was safety overview day and we had to check the supplies. My lab partner is a freshman who just happens to be from Oly, weird. Practice quickly followed. I did fine again, and was not so nervous today. I don't know why I was yesterday, it's just hard adjusting to new programs when I had just adapted to the last. It didn't rain the whole time which was nice. Sondgeroths were in town with Lys and Ryker eating dinner for Ryk's birthday. They called and stopped by to see my room and talk for awhile. I bet whoever lives below enjoyed two 6 year olds pounding all over the floor, ha. I finally got my Chem book tonight...my test is tomorrow morning, this is not looking promising. The rest of the night was spent homeworking and now I must go attempt to study.

Carrie Out

No comments: