Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Textbook Torture

I absolutely abhor text book reading, it is pure torture. Meaningless words splayed on a page by intellectuals who are payed to bore and confuse you with huge words Mr. Webster himself couldn't define. I worked on one simple assignment for 3 hours, for the mere fact that I find it impossible to focus long enough to read something so stupid. There were many distractions, the computer, tv, phone, showering, the fact that I hate homework. But no worries all aside I finished it. Got my Chem test back today I got a B not bad for getting my book the night before the test I guess. Chem was all notes today soo fun. Coach Smith found me wandering the sidewalks sent me to the athletics office to meet with Coach Wagner. She found me a work study job, I'm not sure what it is yet, Wagner took down my schedule said he would give me the details later. Hopefully it works out, since it is in the athletic office they know and work around my practice schedule which is nice. Came back to the room and slept I have been real tired this week don't know why I slept from 11-9 last night. Ate some lunch then went to Creative writing it went well as usuall, I like it's structured unstructuredness. Philosophy wasn't too bad today we moved onto a new topic so for now I am not too bored. Softball practice was a scrimmage game I played 1st and 2nd and never got a ball, oh well. Ate some dinner then watch the finale of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager," it's cheesy but I still enjoy it. Now I will enjoy bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: