Monday, September 29, 2008

Achy Legs

7 am kicked my butt this morning. One hour of nonstop running, oh the joys. We ran a mile and a half indian run just as a warm up, it was crazy. Needless to say as of right now my legs are aching and tired. Also I irratated my IT bands (on the outside of the knee) so it's real painful to walk. Layed down for a bit before heading off to the junior high. My 16 year old wasn't there today and guilty as I feel saying it, it was definately a relief. Her needs just dominate my time and take away from the other girls. So the morning went smoother. I randomly saw another one of my 8th grade teachers, Mr. Jett, he was my social studies teacher who works at BJ now. After shadowing had time to grab a quick lunch with the bball team before jetting to class. We didn't do much in there today just discussion. I don't get that teacher he snaps on me everytime I ask a question it's nuts. It's like a whole class joke and everytime I start to talk everyone just starts laughing cause we know he'll freak out, very weird. I didn't have basketball today so after class I went to the library for awhile to do some work. Then I rested before heading to Shirk for the ever popular rehab. Rehab followed by icing ran into solo dinner...boo. I did have this yummy peanut butter quesadilla thing though so that was scrumtrulescent. Chilled out reviewing Chem and watching Jon & Kate until Encouter at 9. Service was short this week which means more sleep for me. Chem quiz number 2 tomorrow, lets go for improvement.



Carrie Out

No comments: