Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nonstop!

This mornings conditioning was harsh. My legs were definately burning but I guess it will pay off in the end, haha. Had enough time before class to shower and eat breakfast then it was off to BJ. I got a new kid today because my 16 year old misses too much. My new girl also came with a warning label, I got the pick of the liter:) They told me she was very dark and troubled, and really just needed someone in her life. She seemed cool to me talked a lot laughed at my jokes, maybe these kids just need a chance. Got back just in time to go to work for an hour. I cleaned exercise equipment and did homework. I had 20 minutes for lunch so I ran and got Tommy's to go. Education class was next we discussed some articles and were genrally bored. Off to Chem lab. Have I mentioned I don't understand Chem? Well I don't Holly and I performed our experiment (twice actually because we don't know what we are doing and messed up) and finished in exactly 2 hours. Sprinted off to softball practice, which is real mundane. We hit we ran it was thrilling. Ice and dinner followed. I stopped by the library on the walk back to my room to get a book to read while at work. I was out of my room from 6:30 this morning until 7:15 tonight with barely enough time for meals boo. But I am extremely proud of myself I got all my homework done by 8:30 tonight which was quite the accomplishment. Well now I must go to work until 12 which is past my bedtime....

Carrie Out

No comments: