Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grass and Walks

Woke up at 11 today first (and only) sleep in of the week, love it. Didn't really want to get out of bed so I merely changed clothes then watched some good ol TLC it's an awesome channel. Went to lunch expecting at least something good. I settled for a muffin and a peach, filling. As soon as I left the cafeteria it poured, huge, cold, and soaking drops for ten minutes of walking. Jealous?More TV in the afternoon I was a junky today...actually I was just avoiding homework and completely unable to focus. Went to Walgreens (twice actually) to pick up my meds for my arm, nice travels. Started some laundry then went to dinner, it was supposed to be steak n' shrimp night...it was fake Italian beef. I scanned my card scanned the cafeteria and left. So this was random I really wanted to lay in the grass so on the walk back to my dorm I layed in the grass in front of the library for like 30 minutes basically because I could. Mom called and asked if I wanted to go eat at Monicals with them, well of course. I decided I was bored so I would walk, its like 2-3 miles away. Very enjoyable adventuring and we made it there at almost the same time, it was delicious food. Came back and switched my laundry then we ran a few errands. Now I have actually been doing my homework since they left. I have 4 pages of my essay done that I just started and have one paragraph left, now that's working:)

Carrie Out

No comments: