Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sore

Woke up sore and tired today. Partially this is due to basketball the other part I think is I'm gettin sick. Dorm rooms are like breeding grounds for germs. Went to Chem class and vaguely followed like everyday. That class makes me feel so dumb. Came back and passed out for an hour, I am just beat for some reason. Ate lunch by myself, I usually do. I was just thinking today that most of the time I go through entire days here without talking to anyone outside of class discussion, I don't think that is helping me at all. Went to Creative Writing, enjoyed myself learned some stuff. Philosophy came next I only missed 2 on the reading test from last week of which I did not do the reading. Not to shabby. Headed to softball, bored out of my mind. I really think I need to quit, it's just not clicking at all. Plus really it's just not fun anymore and I already have enough going on. Ate dinner at the Dugout with some girls. It was good I had never meal exchanged there before. Came back to the room showered and homeworked. Tomorrow is my crazy day so I gots to go.

Carrie Out

No comments: