Friday, September 26, 2008

Chemistry...I almost get it

I successfully navigated my way to U-High this morning for a little Chemistry fun with Mr. Troll. I really don't know why I refer to him as that, I never had him as a teacher and have always just known him as Mike, but who knows. Anyways strange thing was I wasn't sure where his office was so I headed to the office to find out only to bump into Mr. Wilder. Mr. Wilder was my 8th grade science teacher and he was awesome, so it was good to see him. We talked for a few minutes and he lectured me about how I am smart enough to go to IWU and I shouldn't let myself be intimadated. Lovely speech then onto Chem. I actually think I understand stuff better now, makes more sense when it's broken down into things I can comprehend. Hopefully my next test reflects my progress. Came back to work, actually I read Sports Illustrated. It was a really good one about Yankee Stadium, the article was fascinating. Then went to Chem class review with a few other kids, she still makes things all hard to understand even when there are just four of you. The afternoon was piddled away doing homework, looking for basketball shoes, and just chilling. Then back to work this time I did Creative Writing homework and watched Everybody Loves Raymond...and got payed sweet deal. Headed across town to Bren's football game they lost by 40 the second half was mercy rule so it flew. He played a lot better this week, our defense is still terrible. After the game I went to IHOP with Lys and the Sondgeroths. It was enjoyable, I love syrup. They followed me back to my dorm cause my brakes are all but gone. Then Troy thought it was funny to play parking lot stalker and creep on me till I got in the dorm, he's a dork. Now I'm going to bed so I can get up and go to Grandpa's tomorrow to get my brakes fixed, hurray!

Carrie Out

No comments: