Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goodbye Softball

I didn't get in till late after work last night so I didn't write but alot happend so I shall write it this morning and date it last night. Not confusing at all haha. Woke up to some glorious conditioning. Actually it wasn't too bad no 2 mile sprints so that was nice. Ate breakfast then layed down before heading to the Junior high. I got my 16 year old back today so now I have 3 students. Ones autistic, ones incredibly low, and one just mid range. It is a lot to handle. I was trying to help the 16 year old with a pre algebra test when she can't even do simple math...that went over well. Came back just in time for work. I tried to do Chemistry homework, I didn't get much done cause I just don't get it. Actually got lunch then headed to Ed class. We discussed the whole time not much book learning, that's good stuff. Went to lab and got sent to my room to put on pants. Apparently shorts are not proper attire, oops! I quit softball today. Just realized it was time no use doing something I find no joy in anymore when I already have enough going on. I picked up my stuff and headed home. Played with the dog awhile then convinced Mom to go to Sam and Josh's before going to the hospital. Babies make me happy. I had fun playing with Clayton and talking to everyone. I am glad we went to visit. Onto the hospital, those places freak me out, I just don't even like being near one. Luckily Kip wasn't in a room when we got there he was in the lounge. He didn't look bad I just don't like that he is in there. We all just sat around and talked and watched the Cubs game. I was scared to hug him goodbye I know you can I just don't know it bothered me. He just held my hand. We left and grabbed some Taco Bell for dinner then I dropped Mom off at home before heading back to school to work. The time passed quickly Coach Wilson and Kelsey called so I spent most the time talking...still I was tired, way tired.

Carrie Out

No comments: