Saturday, September 13, 2008

MRI Fun!

Woke up to the rain, it has poured all September kinda crazy. Went to Sports Enhancement to get my MRI done. I was greeted by lots of familiar faces, we are all on a first name basis...not a good sign. It was soooo uncomfortable to lay in that machine, still, for 1 hour. Not ADD friendly and not fun. I couldn't move at all and the machine made me have to turn my head to the left the whole time. After that fun I went to get X-rays, those were quick and painless, just my kind. Then I went to lunch with the softball team, we are hosting recruits this weekend. I slept for awhile this afternoon, I was tired. Watched some TV then went to Shirk and worked out and did my rehab. Dinner with the recruits was next, more walking in the rain. After dinner I changed and headed out to Oly to watch Brent's football game. It was wet and rainy (shocking!)and the field was a mess. We lost by a lot our running game on both offense and defense is abysmal, our passing game not so bad. Troy, Beth, and Taylor where there again, I didn't think they would come out in the rain, I was suprised. I sat and talked with them the 2nd half. Came back to school after the game and stopped at Walmart on the way. I had gotten my stuff and was in line checked out and getting ready to pay when I realized I didn't have my wallet. I did have a check though so I wrote one...only to find out they can't accept it without my ID which was in, yes, my wallet. The checkout lady was trying to find a way to get around it but to no avail. I had left my wallet in my gym bag, boo. Well tomorrow is IWU's first home football game, rain rain go away!

Carrie Out

No comments: