Monday, September 22, 2008

Meh Monday

I'm not feeling in a very good mood right now. I don't really know why just kinda been bummed lately. I'm worried about Kip too so thats not helping. I know that they said he's okay, still I just hate not knowing. Running this morning was harsh, 2 miles of fun with some great things thrown in between. It was a haul just trying to get up the steps to my room after. At the junior high today I lost my 16 year old she was dropped from the program. I did find out that my new "dark" girl is not only troubled but autistic and has other problems. All my kids come with labels. Big accomplishment: I finally found my way back from the school today, the right way, cut like 15 minutes off my trip, haha. Education class was nothing spectacular, listened to a presentation. Practice was cancelled tonight, I love it. Rehabed in the afternoon and got some special ultrasound on my shoulder, that felt good. Spent most the evening chilling out watching Jon & Kate and a little football before heading to church. We had a campfire service tonight it was nice. I have this big issue with being intimidated in big groups when I don't have a sidekick, rough. ON my way back to my car I thought I heard a familiar voice. Kaylee was in the parking lot, a pleasant suprise so we stood and talked for awhile. Now bed needs my body.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just an update for ya - my mom was just up there with him and he's doing fine and would hate it if he knew people were worrying about him :) All the blood work came back okay and his blood pressure/cholesterol is all good. They're still trying to figure out why is heart is enlarged so they're doing an angiogram sometime tomorrow. Everything will be fine - thanks for thinking about him!!! Luv ya - Kacy