Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekends Over

Had to go home yesterday and change my brakes with Grandpa, they were a lil worn out. No brake pad left on the left, nice. We also changed the oil and washed her up, lovely. Troy called in the afternoon so Brent and I went with the Sondgeroth family on an adventure. We went to the apple and pork festival in Clinton and were not amused, although I did like all the old tractors. We ended up driving all over just messing around. We toured a campsite and ended up in Bloomington where we played suprise dinner, Brent and I closed our eyes for 25 minutes while they drove to the restuarant just for fun. It was scary a few times during the ride we were going in reverse, good thing we couldn't see what was happening, haha. It was Cracker Barrell and it was good, we all ended up at Lys for the rest of the night just hanging out. Stayed at home so I could force Brent to get up and go to Church with me in the morning, a battle I won. We went to service and sunday school always lovely. The afternoon was spent watching football and playing with the dog before I headed back to work. I didn't get the TV spot today so I had to sit downstairs, fear not I read a new Sports Illustrated front to back. Nice Cubs articles. But I did miss a Packers loss and Brett Favre at his best. 6 yes 6 touchdowns, so amazing:) After work I went to Justin's for dinner. We had Tacos, homemade applesauce, and ice cream while watching football and the new Simpsons. It was tasty. Looked at my Chem now it is time for the Brother's & Sisters season premire...so excited!

Carrie Out

No comments: