Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain, Lunch, Rain, LC Friends, Rain, Sunday

Let's do 2 days in one, try to hold back your excitement. Woke up at 11 on Saturday, love it. I was supposed to have to go to a team lunch for softball. I didn't want to go I wanted to go see my family. Everyone backed out last minute, I was mad but luckily it was soon enough I could go see my family...just a little late. Girls lunch was great. I love hanging out, eating, and just being. Plus we all know I love my babies. I had a lot of fun talking to everyone and playing with the kids. Let's face it, they are just too cute for their own good. After lunch I went and trimmed Grandma's bushes. What she didn't tell me is that they have thorns. Don't worry I found that out myself and it wasn't fun. I trimmed in the rain and cut my hands all up from those dumb thorns. Then I headed back to school. Casie and Nikkie came to see me (and brought their friend Mckenzie). It was a pleasant suprise. I took them to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, because they have never been. I love that place and we had a lot of fun, even befriended the waitress. Then we went to ISU to see one of their friends from home, we all decided that was boring. Everyone stayed the night in my room, it was a party, haha. They left this morning and I went home to church. Shoulda brought a paddle...or at least a life preserver. The roads weren't bad till you got closer to home then they were flooded. These streets had currents and everything, it was crazy. Church was good as always and Sunday school is always entertaining. Stopped by the house to eat some lunch and play with the dog then headed back. The afternoon was football, Pack won! Jets lost:(. laundry, and homework. Went to dinner after the Jets game to find out it closes at 6 on Sunday. Walked around for about 30 minutes cause I can then remembered I still had a Subway gift card (thanks Lys!) and so that was dinner. Well now I need to go study my chem notes and shower. Bed will come early because 7 am conditioning comes earlier.

Carrie Out

No comments: