Thursday, September 04, 2008

Stressing

So I have really been stressing about money the last couple of days. This place is SO expensive and on top of that you still have a ton of stuff to buy. I don't think I will have enough money to get through the year and that really kills me. It seems like most people here don't have that struggle. I need a job and there are some thru the workstudy program, but here they have set hours I am busy 9-7 everyday and then have to fit in homework, workouts, and adequate sleep. Doesn't leave much time for work. I just hate not being able to fend for myself. Enough of my ranting onto life. I got an email from Rod Dale (my highschool JV softball coach) this morning. It was sweet and got my morning off to a good start. My Chem quiz wasn't too bad, I am sure I flubbed up here and there but no where what I was expecting. That felt good. I was still stressing this morning so I came back to the room and spent some time simply trying to relax I felt better after that. Lunch was chicken nuggets, I don't like chicken nuggets, but I was in a hurry and ate them anyways. Creative Writing went well we did peer anaylsis of a couple kids poems and had discussion. I am still really enjoying that class. Philosophy, well Philosophy sucks, it is soooo insanely boring I swear we discuss the same thing everyday. I stare out the window or draw all over my papers. Another thing I have really been struggling with, I cannot focus to save my life. I find myself wandering off in class and even though I know I can't get away with that here I can't help it, frustrating. Sprinted to practice, softball was doing testing which I already did for basketball so I got to escape. I went to basketball practice instead which I enjoyed and was much needed. Dinner was ate with the team and then I swam back to my room, I have been soaked all day, not comfortable. Tonight I have really done nothing and loved it. I cleaned out my email I had like 600 messages to delete and now I think I will go watch "Friends" for hours...I don't have class tomorrow!

Carrie Out

No comments: