Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boo Chemistry

Wow these have gotten rather legnthy guess that means I have full days! So I was just randomly wondering if you held water in your mouth long enough would it boil? I don't recall the boiling point of water but body temp is around 98 degrees and that seems hot to me. Just pondering. My Chem test this morning...not good. I feel very certain that I did not do well, there was like a whole page of stuff I had no clue about. Not a good sign and it took me the entire hour and a half to do it and I rushed the last couple of questions. It didn't help that everytime someone was done they would walk down and hand in their paper which greatly distracted me. Lunch was a delightful chicken and rice thing tasty. Creative writing went well, that class is like my mental break. I like writing poetry, shh don't tell anyone. Philosophy came with a suprise quiz over an article I had not read in great detail, still she read off the answers and I only missed one or so. The rest of that class drug on as usual. Practice was a scrimmage game I played 2nd the whole time. I struck out both times up to bat, oops. I really didn't feel to bad about it, no one else hit well either. Then I did my shoulder rehab before heading to Tommy's for dinner. Tommy's is good I love that I can exchange a cafeteria meal for food, sweet deal. I had a grilled sub sandwich with curly fries, yum yum. Got it to go and ate in my room while homeworking. It's not that I have a ton to do it's just that I work a lot tomorrow and won't have a lot of time to get things done. Now it is time for bed, 7 am conditioning was so much fun on Monday I'll do it again tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: