Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Shoulder Sucks

I actually woke up before I needed to get up this morning, crazzzy, I hate mornings. Threw on some clothes and headed to a little chem class. I am SO lost in there I have no idea what is going on and I stil haven't gotten my book. I tried some practice quizzes I found online tonight...failure. After class I had to see Dr. Dustman, Brad was there too, we are good friends ha. Well after some poking and prodding and lots of grinding and popping on my part it was decided that I have to have a shoulder scan again. Hurray for x-rays and MRI's. Right now it is kinda up in the air with what happens but potential surgery was mentioned. This sucks. Lunch was delicious sweet and sour pork on rice, yummy. Creative writing was interesting as usual, I like the way my name sounds with a Boston accent, haha. Sprinted over to Philosophy. I swear we wrote the same thing over and over again for like 3 pages, I was bored. Sprinted to practice...only this time it was softball. It was alright I hit well and fielded decent. I was nervous for some reason, probably because I have no idea what's going on. I can't really decide if I want to play it just might be too much. Met Mom for dinner at Noodles, yeah mac and cheese, then came back and lifted. I was out of my room from 9:15 till 8:00 long day. Tonight was spent practicing chem as mentioned to no avail but tomorrow is another full day.

Carrie Out

No comments: