Sunday, September 07, 2008

Different Green...Same Favre

I stayed at the Sondgeroths last night, camped out in the RV right in the front yard, haha that thing is nice. I was at their house for a cookout/birthday party for their little girl. It was fun, Brent came too we cooked random things on the fire for entertainment. Grapes good, watermelon not so good. Well since I was pretty much all the way home they had me stay so I didn't have to drive back home in the morning for church, nice people. Ahh Sunday mornings, the sermon was actually pretty interesting. Talked to Toby for a little bit he cracks me up. Lys told him and Mel that I have to wear a lab coat and googles for Chem lab. They thought that was funny and kept making fun of me, bulleys. Watched Brett Favre's Jets debut today, ohh how I love thee Mr. Favre. He was spectacular and I loved that there was no time conflict that made me choose between Brett and the Pack. No worries though tomorrow I will be all Go Pack Go...even if the QB is Aaron Rodgers. Put off doing homework all afternoon, I hate meaningless academic reading. Then I went and helped at youth, Kel and James were home so that was nice. James and I got to create the game for tonight it was fun. I really enjoy being a high school sponsor, those kids are pretty cool. Came back here, dropped some stuff off at Justin's and still neglected to read. Now I must sleep I go to the Jr. High in the morning again.

Carrie Out

No comments: