Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh Sunday

I have had a good day. Went home for church this morning, normal Sunday activity. Service was lovely, I was given an extra bulliten on accident...I made it into an orogami bird during the sermon. There was this crazy cricket on the stage today the kids and I were watching. This thing had skills it could climb up down and sideways very entertaining. I had to help teach highschool Sunday school since their normal teacher was gone, no biggie. Stopped by the house to see Brent and the dog and eat some lunch before I came back. Went to watch the Lincoln girls play softball they were playing here in town. It was great to get to see them and I just sat and talked to the girls between innings and while they were batting. I miss them. Talked to Coach Andrews for a bit he still cracks me up. A suprise was that Kristi was there too. She was in town for the weekend and just happend to go to the game so it was awesome to get to spend some time with her. I only got to watch one game then it was off to work. At work I got the good desk the whole time hello upstairs with a TV. I got paid to watch football and read the Sunday paper, love it. Ate a quick dinner of leftover Monicals then headed to the campus house. We went to Pete's house tonight for a little semester overview and pie. It was nice but I wasn't as comfortable there as I am at small group and service. Probably because I didn't know too many people and it wasn't dark so I couldn't hide. Still it was a good time. You know what I really like about Pete? He makes and effort every time I see him to seek me out and say hello, its nice. Came back to do my education paper and am glad to say I finished a half an hour before the ending time I had set for myself. Now it is time for some restsky cause I love 7 am conditioning.

Carrie Out

No comments: