Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Done

I'm kind of frustrated right now. I had to move all of my stuff out of the extra closet and dresser so it can be checked tomorrow. It's really annoying. I have to do this in case I get a roommate for second semester. I do not want one at all and don't want to worry about all that crap again. Just moving my stuff has made me mad. Okay done with that moving on. I didn't go to bed till around 2 last night so I got up around 11:30. I did some last minute things in my room then headed to the cafeteria. I wasn't very hungry I settled for Mini-Wheats in some soy milk. Then I sat outside my classroom and studied for quite awhile until my philosophy test. It wasn't too bad I felt as if I knew the answers but her grading can be shifty, who knows. The test was 3 pages of questions and then 9 short answers, 2 short essays, and 1 long essay. Took me ten pages front and back just to do all the writing, talk about hand cramps. When I was done I ran to the bookstore to buy an envelope for my creative writing portfolio. I also traded in one of my books for a whole 12 dollars, nice. All I had to do was turn in my portfolio then I was free until practice. Practice was ok no battles today which was nice. Went to Justin's for dinner. Apple-cinnamon pancakes, sausage, and hashbrowns, yummy. I like home cooked foods. Came back and went to the library real quick to print off some papers. After 10 am tomorrow I will be officially done with the semester, hurray!!!

Carrie Out

No comments: