Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Party

I thought I wrote last night, hmm? Well anyways last night I went home then went Christmas shopping with Mom. We got lots done but my legs were tired. I ended up staying home last night then heading back for practice this morning. Practice was killer today all up and down the floor it was tiring. We made it through my legs are a lil achy. After practice I was planning on going home. I was supposed to hang out with Ryan tonight. That was cancelled due to a small nuisance I like to call snow. I love snow just not on days when I have places to go. In result I spent the afternoon putzing around the room. I did get the pleasure of talking to some old friends on Facebook though, that was nice. We had a Christmas party at Coach Smith's tonight. I was informed an hour before I left that I was supposed to have a white elephant gift. I collected things around my room I never use and threw them in a box. I then wrapped it like 5 times and duct taped it. It was throughly enjoyed. The trip there was quite the excursion Holly drove but the roads were covered and the windshield wouldn't stay defrosted. I was elected to get out at every stop and scrape the windshield. Lucky me. Dinner was fun everyone came even all the Coaches. We had ham, potatoes, green bean casserole, lil smokies, fruit salad, candied apples, and red velvet cake. It was quite the spread and very tasty. The gift exchange was funny and the whole night enjoyable. The trek back wasn't as bad whatever had been falling from the sky had stopped. The rest of the night was dedicated to a secret project and some tv. Tomorrow we have practice in the morning and a JV game at night, should be a fun day.

Carrie Out

No comments: