Sunday, December 07, 2008

Missouri

I didn't come back at a decent enough hour to write last night. Friday was filled with work and sleeping, pretty unproductive. During my last shift I had to leave and go pick up Kaho and Justin because their car broke down. I made it back just in time for practice. Practice wasn't too bad it was even a decent 2 hours which was appreciated. Showered then headed to Justin's, we ordered some Avanti's for dinner and sat around and watched Christmas movies. Claymation Christmas was on youtube, I was beyond excited. Then we went and got a Christmas tree. We decided on a fake one which we then assembled and I decorated. What can I say I have a gift. Got up this morning to head to Maryville for basketball. It was a 3 1/2 hour bus ride to Missouri. I slept the most the way there so it went fast. The game was tight and nerve racking but we won by 10. The bus ride home was ridiculous. The speakers in the back were blown and were turned all the way up. Hours of blaring white noise. Then when our movie got over bus driver turned on the radio which equaled out to static. We were all sitting taking bets on when the colored DVD oval that shows up when you leave a movie on was gonna hit the corner of the screen. Finally we got the bus driver to turn it and the radio off and the team then decided it would be funny to sing Christmas carols. My knowledge of lyrics shocked them, Christmas is my passion. We got back around 8:30 then we went out for Hope's birthday. It was a crazy and eventful evening but I have made it back whole, now I shall sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: