Sunday, December 07, 2008

Carrie the Carpenter

Woke up and went and picked up Stacie for church this morning at Jacob's Well. The church looks so pretty, they decorated it for Christmas last night. It was a communion service today which was nice, different than communion at home though. Some of the adults from the church made all the college students little goody bags for finals. It was really nice of them and full of yummys and a pencil, I always need a pencil. Came back just in time for brunch, I stole some kiwi's from the caf too:) Before work I watched football while reading my chemistry book and did some laundry. I was very happy I got mayo on my new travel suit yesterday which cost a lot, I thought it would stain, but thanks to a Tide stick it did not! At work I was determined to start on finals paper number 2. I read a few chapters of the book they were over then started in. I got half done at work, came back put away laundry, then finished the second half. Paper #2 done in just around 2 1/2 hours of work. When I was done I went and met Kelsey. She had decided to get me a present for my birthday/Christmas combined and needed me to try it on. She bought me a really nice North Face fleece from Dicks, I made her put it in a box and keep it. I'll open it closer to Christmas:) Then we hit up Taco Bell for dinner, love it. Target was our last stop I wanted some boots, they are like Ugz but wayyyy cheaper. They were just what I was looking for. We hurried back to her apartment to watch Brothers & Sisters, now I'm just upset that I have to wait until January for the next episode. While at her apartment I also built an entertainment center, a decent sized one. I was proud of myself, pretty much a carpenter.

Carrie Out

No comments: