Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Movie Marathon

Nothing beats the feeling of finishing a dreaded term paper. I am feeling relieved today...that is until I face tomorrow and realize I have 2 more to write:) Today was my last day at BJHS for the semester. I may get the same students next semester or they may switch us. I know my girls want me back but I think I may like experiencing new kids. At work this morning I read the new Sports Illustrated and listened to Christmas music, ha. Class wasn't too bad it was the last one of the semester for MW classes. I was only in lab for a few minutes we just had to check out our equipment and do teacher evaluations. My lab teacher was awesome so I actually got to write down nice things. It was my day off from practice so the afternoon embraced some finals work. I planned on doing my paper only the internet in my room wouldn't work. So I trekked to the library with intentions to work there. It was far too busy for my ADD I printed off the things I needed from the internet and left. I made myself focus in my room no tv, no internet, just work. I had to take some breaks between writing for stretching and hall way jogging, my brain gets tired. None the less I got it done and I feel good about it. Went to Justin's for dinner, yummy. Pork loin, potatos, and corn & asparagus. We watched and made fun of Rudolph then baked some cookies. Then we watched Christmas Vacation, hilarious, and ate cookies and ice cream. The snow had once again blessed us with its presence so I got to scrape my windshield before heading to work. Here I have watched Elf, worked on some homework, and talked to Matt, Ryan, and Lauren on facebook. I can't wait for them to get home but for now I need to put away weights!

Carrie Out

No comments: