Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Friends are Home!!

We won our game last night by 17 then we went to a teammates house for dinner. Chicken and spinach lasagna yums. Her parents got us these Christmas popper things with prizes and a crown in them they were funny and fun to play with. We we got back I went home. I played with the dog and watched Christmas cartoons. This morning I got up and went to church for the Christmas cantata. It was real good I love our church. More exciting though Ryan was home! I have been counting down the days and I finally got to see him, awesome. Lauren was home too it was great to see her. After spending every day with them this summer not seeing them since August has been rough. It was nice to see everybody, even if it was briefly. I went to Sunday school and hung out with my kids then went home and chilled. Brent and I made bacon for lunch and I spent the afternoon reading the paper and watching a slim and scary Jets victory. Tonight the high school had their Christmas party. Lys woke up with the flu so last minute Matt, Lauren, and I were in charge. We ended up with a group of 30 and got everyone safely from place to place for progressive dinner. It was awesome to get to hang out with Matt and Lauren. We had our annual race to the Logsdons for dessert, best dessert ever you want to be first. The only rule is that you must drive the speed limit. I held on to my title for the 2nd year in a row by narrowly defeating Matthew, he cried, its rough being the winner:) Got back dropped the kids off then ran by Lys real quick to tell her how everything went and to make sure she didn't need anything . I planned on staying home tonight but in caution of bad weather I came back to school for practice in the a.m. I hope it doesn't last long Ryan and Lauren are supposed to come up and meet me for lunch tomorrow and I miss them already.

Carrie Out

No comments: