Saturday, December 13, 2008

Done!!

I am done with school for now, what a relief. We had paper presentations in education this morning for an hour which was extremely boring but now I am free. Came back to my room and slept I was way tired. By the way stupid lady that made me move all my stuff for room checks never came to check my room. Irratating. Then I went to work for 2 hours, actually I got paid to watch Scrooged which I rented on the lap top, it was pretty sweet. I forgot I had to write letters for my education class to the students families I worked with so I spent the afternoon doing that and talking to Nikkie on the phone. Mailed my letters then sold back my books I made a whopping 82$ back around 300 less than I spent. Rip-off. Went to practice which was not too bad at all, we even got out a little early. Took a quick shower then met some of my friends from small group for dinner at FlatTop. We had quite the wait so we walked around in the stores until it was over. The food was delicious I had never eaten there before. We sat around and talked then decided we would go to ColdStone since one of the girls had a gift card there. The five of us split a quart, smart money decision, and very tasty. I came back here and went over to hang out with the team they were decorating for Christmas and you know how I love that:) Tomorrow we have a game in the Chi then I am going home!! I am very excited not only to leave but Ryan comes home tomorrow!!!!

Carrie Out

No comments: