Thursday, December 11, 2008

Papers Done!!

I think I fell asleep around 5 am this morning and then woke up for my final at 7:30, restful...not. I don't know why I couldn't sleep. Today marked the last day of Chemistry. This day couldn't have come any sooner. The test although administered at 8 am was not that bad at least I don't think so now. Only time will tell. I was beyond tired so I tried to sleep before work, I wasn't too successful. At work I am really not sure what I did, studied about 10 minutes of philosophy before I got bored. Hit up the ol cafeteria for some lunch. A meatless taco concoction via me and some CornPops with Soy Milk. I like Soy Milk tastes vanillay. Walked to the library in the cold pulled, actually found a free computer, and pulled out all my materials to start writing the last of 7 papers. Then I realized I did not have the assignment sheet which told me what points my research paper was supposed to hit. That was the end of my stay in the library. I came back to my room where I was far to distracted to do much of anything, I get like that. I got 2 pages of my paper done talked to some friends from Lincoln and chatted with Lauren. Then I went to practice the first hour was supposed to be film. It turned into a big arguement between us and the coaches. They were making mean comments and just being really negative. I give the upper classmen props for standing up to them and in return some things changed. We then only practice for an hour and coach was sure to compliment trying to make everyone like her again. It was just real odd. Grabbed a quick dinner a fast shower, then it was back to work on my paper. I got it all done in time for work at 10. At work I studied some philosophy and talked to Lys on te phone. I am beyond ready to go home. I miss my dog, and my Christmas tree, I really just want to see my friends. Now I must be off my last test is tomorrow and it could be harsh!

Carrie Out

No comments: