Friday, December 05, 2008

It's a Christmas Miracle!

So I have this problem this week. I cannot sleep. I was up till 4 this morning doing nothing. I am on an antibiotic for my bronchitis, I think it wires me. I just can't calm down...even worse than usual:) Got up this morning for my LAST chem class, magnificent. We did a little review and asked some questions. Now if I can just pass next weeks final it will be awesome. Came back to the room and fielded some emails. The Christmas survey one got me excited, I love Christmas. Watched some Home Improvement then had a quick luncheon. Last creative writing today as well. That makes me sad I loved that class. We did an excercise where everyone makes up a rule such as "the line must have the same word in it twice" and then passes their sheet around the room and everyone writes a line and folds it over so the next person can't see it. It was highly entertaining and the resulting poems were hysterical. Philosophy was some more learning...boring. I played parachutes on my IPOD. Then it was off to practice we were supposed to go 4-6 we got out at 7. We ended up taking team pictures (one of the photographers flashes busted right in the middle it sounded like a gun shot), and then having to scrimmage some boys. We ended practice with everyones favorite, running. Dinner was a quick grilled cheese then it was a shower and out. We had a small group Christmas party out at Ben and Jo's. It was lots of fun hanging out and the food was delicious. On the way home my car saw 2 of the most maginificent displays of Christmas lights ever. I chalk it up to a Christmas miracle. One had every plastic figure you could imagine covering every inch of their yard. The tin soldiers were guarding Jesus the penguins were dancing with santa, it was beautiful. In our search for this house we stumbled upon an even better one. Its neon glow was seen down the street. I can't even begin to describe it, it was just amazingly awesome. Anyone who comes to Bloomington must see it. Pictures coming soon, although they won't do it justice. Now I must attempt to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: