Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I Passed!!!

Didn't write last night couldn't force myself to focus and do it. Yesterday was fine made it to BJHS with only minimal trouble on the snowy roads. Class was boring but survivable. Practice was nothing too fancy. I did run into Mr. Swanson (my high school history teacher) and got to catch up with him. He was one of my favorites for sure. I was up half the night coughing last night it was annoying. Got up for some exquisite chem today. Actually it was good and the reasons are 2 fold: 1. I PASSED my test!!! I was so very relieved after the goings as of late. Actually I was a mere point away from a B. 2. I found out that my chem grade is a compilation of my lab grades and classroom grades. I have an A in lab which means I am in no danger of failing or even getting a D. I quite possibly could earn a B overall. Who'd a thunk it:) Ate some Easy Mac then headed to work where I read the paper and listened to Christmas music. I uploaded my favorite Christmas CD's onto my IPOD so they accompany me everywhere. Creative writing was workshopping and out early. I was starving after class so I meal exchanged for a PB & J and some popcorn, yums. Philosophy was uber boring today too many laborious notes. We had a game tonight. We won by 27 or something. I played a little had 4 points, a few rebounds, and assists. I don't know why but I play well in games but can't get going in practice too much, it's usually the other way. Ate dinner at the Dugout with the team, they are pretty down Coach has been on their case a lot lately. We blow out win but after her speeches it feels like we lost, weird. Worked on my BJHS log tonight for finals and talked to Coach Wilson for a bit. Now it's medicine time!

Carrie Out

No comments: