Wednesday, January 07, 2009

School Again

After a very long hiatus of which I apologize I am back. I found myself extremely busy over break with little access to a computer or one that worked well at least. Break was good but far too fast. I had seldom time to just relax but have enjoyed hanging out with friends. Seattle was a lot of fun I took a lot of pictures of which when downloaded I will post a few. I did not sleep well last night and didn't get back till 12:30 from our basketball game of which we won. By the way we are now ranked #1 in the nation for D3, pretty awesome. School started back up today, the day I was dreading. I started off the day with 2 hours of work which I spent winning a game of Monopoly. Kale found my old hand hold one and I took it back, entertaining. I went and bought all my books before class 347.76, thanks to my gift certificate and some left over meal money it wasn't too bad. I only had one class today the Civil Rights Movement, I find that interesting maybe it will be okay. After class I ran to Sports Enhancement to pick up my new inserts they were the wrong ones so I have to wait again, lovely. I spent the evening hanging out at Kelsey Wilson's apartment with Jessie. A girl Kels works with came over with her little 2 month old son so we played with the baby all night. Came back and hit up the library, 5 chapters to read for my first class tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: