Friday, January 16, 2009

So Cold

I'm feeling really stressed out this week, not sure why, just think a lot of things have compounded. I tend to worry a lot. Man was it cold today. I think we were the only school around here with class, even ISU was cancelled. My walk today was killer I was as bundled up as possible, the air still stung my skin. It was painful transportation today. Class this morning was not too bad lots of discussion and the articles we read were interesting enough that I actually read them, well skimmed them at least. Worked for an hour which meant cleaning up the weight room and reading Marley & Me, I'll be done by tomorrow then what do I do with my time? Met the girls for lunch, Nacho bar day, I love nacho bar, it was yum. It was too cold to walk back to my dorm and I had 40 minutes until my next class so I read some articles for my last class, I am a good procrastinator. Teaching Middle School was busy as alwaysthat class is pretty fun which shocks me. Sociology didn't even bore me today it was midly interesting, group discussions are much better then lectures. Practice was a drag today, just seemed like a waste of time. I had a meeting with Coach after about an issue, she kept dancing around it but I felt better just for standing up for myself. She ended up calling me later and apologizing which for now I can take. Ate dinner in the Dug Out with Christina and Karen then spent the rest of the night out of the cold. I need some sleep.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Nacho bar sounds delicious.